hidden hit counter

Saturday, April 16, 2005

AMCIS

Last month, we presented a paper for Americas Conference on Information Systems, to be held in Omaha, NE. Got informed today that our paper has been accepted. Sweet! I think we might need some minor improvements on the paper that was submitted. (This is generally usual; the papers are normally edited/changed based on the reviewer panel's comments). One more thing to add to my to-do list, and of course to my resume :-) The paper that we presented is about the lessons that we learned during our research of developing a Web-based spatial decision support system. We combined AI (Expert Systems), GIS (Internet Mapping), and Web technologies (RSS, XML, WSDL, etc). My thesis is based on this research.

I am planning to post some information about my thesis along with an abstract on a separate blog entry. It should be out in the next couple of days, I assure. Hope you are having a great rainy weekend!

Until the next blog,
Au Revoir!

----------------------------------

Tiger Countdown: 13 days

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home