hidden hit counter

Thursday, April 14, 2005

De Fence

And finally, here comes my thesis defense. I am scheduled to defend my thesis on April 29th (2005, of course!) at 2:15 in Sabin 23. I still have to write my abstract. I will put it up here once it is ready.

Lots and lots of work is stacked up. I finished writing proposal for a book chapter this evening. We are expecting to hear back a positive response from the editor. In that case, this would become my first "major" publication! My other paper abstract presented to Mid-Continent Transportation Symposium is accepted. I have to start drafting that paper (full version) soon. One more major task for me in the next couple of weeks is to finish the final report for Iowa DOT on my research project. Not to mention, I still have my thesis document to edit the drafts!

I am almost done with my final chapter just now. I am ready to pack em and send em off to Dr.Sugu and Dr.Wallingford for review. The graduate college then strictly checks for the APA compliance before I can finally get my Master's diploma. I will be traveling twice in the next two weeks. Next Wednesday, I will be off to San Antonio, TX. I will be visiting the Texas Transporation Research Institute. The week after, on Tuesday, I will be going to San Francisco, CA. The very next day I return from SF, I have to defend my thesis.

It is going to be a crazy couple of weeks ahead. I will try to put my abstract on this space very soon. Hope you guys are having fun!

Until the next blog,
Au Revoir!

---------------------------

Tiger Countdown: 15 days

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home