hidden hit counter

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Its hOOOOOOOOOOtttt!

Its hot over here in San Antonio! I mean VERY hot! So hot that I got sick over the weekend for being out in the sun for a couple of hours! Check out the pic below to see what I mean. Holy smokes, the forecast says its going to be hundred plus !!


(Clicking on image opens a new window)


Oh wait, its just the beginning of July. People are sayin that Mid-July to Mid-August is more "fun"!! I lived the first 21 years of my life in hot and humid India. But dude, this heat is different and it aint no fun! Its hot ALL THE TIME -even at midnight!!

Hope y'all are doing fine. I also uploaded some new pics - some from the UNI campus in Iowa, and a pic of my new car! Check it out !

Until the next blog,
Au Revoir!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home