hidden hit counter

Sunday, July 10, 2005

San-Anton

Here are some cool pictures from San Antonio. Details of the pictures are available on Flickr. Check them out.


The beautiful Riverwalk :

Another Cool View of the RiverWalk

Another View of Riverwalk:

A beautiful view of Riverwalk

Street Cars in San Antonio:

A Street Car in San Antonio

Construction outside my Office (that's the view I get off my office Window. I always get to see awful backed up traffic and sometimes, even terrible accidents!) :

The View outside my office's window

The Alamo:

The Alamo

Until the next blog,
Au Revoir!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah! Now I see why you were cribbing about your office :)

Friday, August 19, 2005  
Blogger Shriram said...

sure thing Amit! Im lookin for a way out ! :))

Monday, August 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home