hidden hit counter

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Fun Stuff - I

In the past couple of months, I came across some really funny stuff (see picture below). There are quite a few of them. I decided to share them over here, so that you can have some fun too.

A WHAT Overload??

I was trying to access BroadBandReports.com and I got this error:

(Click to enlarge)




For all you software programmers out there, you sure can take some wisdom out of this error message, and style your next generic error message based on this!

Until the next Blog,
Au Revoir!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe.. rack overload...? or crack overload :P?

Friday, August 05, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure Chandoo..its a "rack" overload that resulted in a "strange" state. That keeps me thinkin! ;)

Wednesday, August 10, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home