hidden hit counter

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Tech Terms

The IT Tech jargon is getting increasingly vast and difficult to understand by every passing day. It aint uncommon to hear in TV news that parents of teenagers have no clue about what their kids are talking about on chat rooms and on their SMS. (Interested in reading an article? Read this from MSNBC. If you need a quick start on Web/Internet jargon, check this out from UC-Berkeley)

Anyway, I was reading a certain technical article online when I came across this term - "Hosed Up". I had no clue what that meant. Off I went to TechEncyclopedia to find out. Here's what I found out:

"
hosed up
Operating incorrectly. Broken. F***ed Up!

"


(Click to Enlarge)


Thank Lord I found this! (Oh BTW, If you want to really thank the Lord, you can get set and listen to some GodCasts on your iPod, or GodPod?! )


Until the next Blog,
Au Revoir!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home