hidden hit counter

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Trip Time!

After a gap for two months, its time for a couple of trips for me - one to Omaha, NE and the other to Ames, IA. I will be presenting my research.

The first conference is Americas Conference on Information Systems (AMCIS) 2005 There is a lot of interesting presentations in this conference and I am planning to attend most of them. This trip is rather short - I got funded only for a couple of days.

My other trip is to Iowa! I will be attending the Mid-Continent Transportation Symposium in Ames, IA. I am totally excited to go back to Iowa. I will be attending the conference for two days, and the rest - all fun. I will be driving up to Cedar Falls and meet my friends. My weekend seems booked so far, so hope my plans stay in tact! Apart from the fun, I'm also collecting the final copy my thesis from the CS department. Five months of hard work is all bounded up in one book! I'm pretty excited to FINALLY get my thesis. (A copy of it is already in the UNI Library). Another "serious" meeting that I have is with one of my professors. We will discuss a (distant) possibility of me returning to UNI for a super-good research project from one of the best research sponsoring agencies in the country!

I'm all excited to go for these trips for two reasons. One, I get to have change of my daily routine and see new places. Second, I get to see super exciting work by some of the best minds in the World!! As with my other trips, I will get loads of pics from both these places and post them here.

Until the next Blog,
Au Revoir!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home