hidden hit counter

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Feels Good...

Reading the blogs of my grad - school advisor and my most favorite professor Dr. Wallingford has been always a pleasure pastime for me. In his recent blog, A Milestone for Our Student Population, he starts off by saying that (and I paraphrase) UNI is a "comprehensive university" and thus falls out of the top research schools that dominate the mind share of computer science world. He discussed how two of his students got job offers from two big companies, and how glad and proud he was of these students.

And guess what, I am one of those students!!! I feel EXTREEEEMELY happy knowing that my favorite professor of all time feels proud of me ! This is one of those "truly-on-top-of-the-World" moments. Thank you Dr. Wallingford, I am truly humbled. I can not thank you enough for being such an excellent advisor and great mentor. Like I told you many, many times, you are THE best!

I truly hope that many more students from UNI Comp Science will continue to aim high and succeed in becoming one of the best. Come on folks, lets make our professors ever proud and happy of us!

Until the next Blog,

Au revoir!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home