hidden hit counter

Friday, May 19, 2006

Cram it up, Fella!

Ahhh, the finals week! I so miss the rush and madness. It is the ONE time of semester when everybody gets "serious" about that one last test/paper/presentation. Makes me think more strongly about going back to school. Since I am already AT a school, "going back" for me means enrolling for a PhD very soon. Let us see.

I had my share of fun this semester with my a class that I just "sat in" for fun. As if I were registered, or I were to get a grade, I stayed up all night before my lone final to catch up with the missed class while I was away in India last week. It was fun! I never, EVER stayed up entire night even in my grad school :-) But this time, I just had to. May be I miss school (taking classes) very much. May be not.

The campus over the past week has been busy with folks trying to cram it up with one more cup of that Starbucks or RedBull. It seems like the Testudo has been extremely busy with his preparation...



And yeah, Congratulations to the Class of '06.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home