hidden hit counter

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Holidays in Canada - Part One

I thought I should put up some pictures from my Canada trip for Christmas and New Year's. Since I took close to a 1,000 pictures, I will put a very few in two or three installments. Here's the part one. These are from Niagara Falls, Canada. The Canadian side of Niagara Falls is just awesome!





















































In the next part, I will a couple of pictures from Toronto, and then, the ones from Ottawa. Also, if you are seeing this on Facebook, you can check out my photo albums. Facebook kind of messes up the picture quality, especially when you upload hi-res pictures. I will post the pictures to Flickr and post a link here to check out many hi-res pictures.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home