hidden hit counter

Friday, February 23, 2007

See ya soon, dear friend!

Often times in our lives, we meet very special kind of people. They are such wonderful people that they will leave a great impression on you, and become closest of your friends! One such person I had a privilege to know is my friend Estelle. She recently had to move back to France after working here at Maryland for the past year. What a great person she is! Not only was she there for me when I needed her help/advice, she was also was there to hang out with me on the weekends, taking trips, checking out stuff in and around DC. She even tolerated me for all the fun I made of her accent! : - ) (Remember Estelle, "Hard Hat Area"?)




On this note, here's my message to Estelle:

Estelle! I'm sure you will be reading this blog. So, let me tell you that I am really glad to have known a person like you, and I really cherish our friendship. I'm gonna miss you bad for the weekend trips and our lunches in the Union. I'm gonna miss making fun of your accent. But here's my promise (for the 1000th time) - I will definitely visit you in France!

Bon, Bon, Bon! Oui-oui-oui! Vingt ... vvvvvvvv-aaaaa ... wwwwww-aaaaa?? Right? : - )

Miss you, buddy!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home