hidden hit counter

Monday, April 30, 2007

LatLong is 3!

Latlong - my blog - has completed two years and has stepped in to it's third year of existence. This month marks LatLong's second birthday. I'd like to thank all of you who keep visiting this poor-old page of mine!! No kidding! thank YOOOOU! No, seriously! Having a blog is no big deal, but maintaining it and keeping the users interested is heck of a difficult job. But thanks to YOU, I keep my spirits high enough to constantly post something to this board.

Ever since I rebuilt this blog in April 2005, I have had about 119 posts. That's about:
  • 60 posts a year,
  • 5 posts a month, and
  • 0.7 posts a week.
That's almost like one post every week. Not bad, huh! These posts, as you know, included news, raves, rants, photos, videos, and all kinds of what-nots of my life. I initially started this as a journal to report news from my side, and anything exciting happening in GIS and Comp Sci world. And further, thanks to my now well-known half-Russian life, I have been posting stuff related to Russia/Soviet/Slavic cultures.

Most of my readers are my friends (like you), and I figured blogging is THE best way to put my news across to all those who care about what's going on with me. This sure was a "great success" ( in Borat's accent). Reason? Lots of time I hear from people, "Yea, I read/saw that on your blog" when I respond to their "what's up".

So, fellas, keep reading my blog. Go ahead. Soak it up. Have fun. Keep reading and keep coming back for more. I deliberately decided NOT to put any advertising or anything distracting on my blog, so that I can bring "100% me" exclusively to you! : - ) And I promise I will keep posting to this blog every time I have anything remotely exciting happening in my life!

Happy Birthday, LatLong! I love you! (in a very non-creepy way).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home