hidden hit counter

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

San Francisco - Day 2

Phew! A long day again! I'm really really really tired, and I will keep this blog entry very short. Sort of.

My day began by meeting some good friends and having breakfast. I had my talk (link is here) this afternoon. It went awesome, and as always, my talk was the most "entertaining" of all the 5 presentations in my session : - ) Later, I attended a "Russian Immigration Trends to USA" session that one of my friends was presenting. I found myself slightly out of place, but oh well, it is all fine! I met my University of Maryland colleagues for the evening, and enjoyed the official conference reception with good food/drinks. We all hung out late, just until now, and I'm back in my hotel room now. That was about it! I have a whole bunch of interesting session for tomorrow! So, it should be a fun day again.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home