hidden hit counter

Sunday, April 22, 2007

San Francisco - Days 4, 5, 6 and 7

Forenote: I guess my plan to blog everyday during my stay in San Francisco was a bad one! My laptop died and I could not access any Internet for about 4 days. I took this opportunity to NOT access any Internet and stay away from it. Considering I check my email about 100 times a day, I decided to keep my Internet access to an absolute minimum, and just check the absolutely essential work email and NOTHING ELSE. So, for four days, I accessed the Internet exactly for two times, for about 5 minutes on each day. Quite a feat, huh?!

Now, back to San Francisco...

The conference was just awesome (very expectedly). I absolutely enjoyed attending a number of interesting research presentations. Every evening, there were get-togethers with friends, or university parties. Overall, it was week filled with intellectual conversations, good fun, great parties, awesome time with some old friends. Of course, there are loads of pictures. I will upload them either to Flickr or Facebook tomorrow.

I *just* returned home to College Park, and this is the first thing I'm doing - checking my email and blogging. May be it IS true ... Old habits die hard!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home