hidden hit counter

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

My new pad...

I finally moved to a new apartment! Phew, what a welcome change this is. After a year and half in my ratty old apartment, I moved to a spanking new 1-bedroom apartment, not far from my work place. I can not describe how comfortable I am in this new place!! Nothing can replace the comfy and cozy feeling of living in a clean (I should emphasize this word, coz with my old roommate, it was often a problem) apartment! Anyway, I spent most part of the last week boxing, moving, cleaning, and unboxing stuff between the two apartments. It seems like things are under control now, and I no long have to hop over unpacked boxes and piles of paper lying around.

Now, did I also mention that I have satellite TV. Big deal? Not really. But I should mention here that I now have NFL (American football) channel, and you know what that means right? 365 days of pure football fun!! Hahaha. I'm also happy to get some of the international channels back - like France 24, France 2, Russia Today, etc.

I will try to post pictures here in the coming days. But if you are in the area, hit me up. You are very welcome to come visit my new pad and check it out. If you are above legal drinking age, you can expect a beer too! Peace!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home