hidden hit counter

Monday, July 16, 2007

A year older now...

Yes, I celebrated my birthday yesterday, July 15. I had a small gathering of my colleagues and friends at my new apartment. It was such a great evening. It got even better with friends and family calling me all day wishing me. Man, it was one of the best birthdays I had!

Thank you for all your wishes! I truly appreciate it!

PS: I initially planned to write a philosophical piece on how many lessons I learned during last year. Could this itself be a sign that I'm getting older? HAHAHA : )

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Chandoo said...

hey ram... many many happy returns of the day... :)

Wednesday, July 18, 2007  
Blogger Shriram said...

Chandoo, thanks a lot! good to hear from you.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home