hidden hit counter

Monday, August 13, 2007

From South Africa...

Hello - Hello! "How is it" from South Africa! I'm here for a week, on a business trip. Man, do I have stories to tell or what! It has been just a day, and I already have many stories!! I will post these, and hopefully some photos from here pretty soon. And oh, I am visiting Johannesburg and Pretoria (the administrative capital of South Africa). This place is awesome, the weather's just perfect. The "winter" weather here is more like Spring weather in America - very mild during the day, and slightly chilly at nights. Stay tuned, as always, for stories and photos.

PS: Did you know ..."How is it?" is the traditional South African greeting (in English, anyway), something like "What's up? / How's it goin'?" in the US? Peace.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home