hidden hit counter

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Montréal was great!

Montréal is like mini-France with North American look. It is a mix of little European city and a large North American downtown. Since most people in Montréal, or Québec for that matter, speak French, I had a chance to practice my broken French a little bit, but I guess I got by just fine. Being a northern city, it has cold winters with lots of snow, and this along with the holiday lighting and atmosphere made it look like a little winter wonderland. Of course, I would love to go back there in Summer and enjoy a leisure lunch at a bistro with a glass of wine. Also, it'd be awesome to see some green and flower pots. Check out the photos!
Montréal: Accès Interdit (photos):
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2222427&l=dd8f3&id=5734033


Here are a couple of photos:


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home