hidden hit counter

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Small town charms!

Ever since I moved to rural Iowa, I have been traveling around quite often to the towns and cities around Iowa. As much as I enjoy cities, small towns are my all-time favorites. The past weekend, I made a trip out to Galena in Illinois and Dubuque in Iowa. Both are small, charming towns with beautiful main streets and picture perfect scenery. Dubuque and Galena are neighboring cities at the border of Iowa and Illinois, separated by the Mississippi river. Here are some of the photos. Check them out!

Galena is quite Victorian, while Dubuque looks more like an all-American mid sized town. Click below to see for your self.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2280012&l=b6e40&id=5734033

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home