hidden hit counter

Monday, July 28, 2008

I'm an year older...again!

OK. So, I turned a year older on July 15, just like every other year! But this year's birthday was something VERY special. I have had so much fun for this birthday, that I can say that this is one of the best, or probably the best birthday I ever had. I spent a lot of time with friends on the 15th; We went out for dinner with some close friends and then gathered with some other friends to have a drink. And later that week, I had a party at my house. Boy, what can I say about that party! It was a "Russian" theme party (to profess my love for Russian language and culture) and it was a BLAST! Everybody had a great time! Be sure to check out the photos!! The party also doubled as a good-bye party to my friends Lera and Vika, who left for Russia that same weekend. So long friends, we will meet in Russia soon!




I would like to thank those of you who sent me your warm, caring messages via cards, emails, SMS, and phone calls. Much love to you guys!

Check out the photos. I will post a few videos soon!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home