hidden hit counter

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Seattle Sights...

So, I finally made it to Seattle. It is one of those places that I've always wanted to visit. Finally, a friend of mine invited me so graciously that I had to go visit this great city. Well, what can I say how wonderful the trip was! The city of Seattle itself was great, and we also went to the Mt. Rainier National Park. It is a little piece of heaven sitting outside Seattle. If anybody is visiting Seattle, I really recommend visiting the Mt. Rainier NP. Though cloudy, it was very, very scenic. I couldn't get a glimpse of Mt. Rainier itself, but there are plentiful of other beauties you enjoy.

Here are the first set of photos from Seattle. Check them out:


Pictures from Mt. Rainier will follow soon. Keep it here.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home