hidden hit counter

Monday, October 20, 2008

Back to DC...

I had finally made up my mind to move back to DC at the end of this month. It has been wonderful living in Iowa, and working from home has proven to be quite exciting. I had grown to appreciate the ease and the "do-stuff-when-you-like" kind of opportunity. But it makes more sense for me to be where my job is, and apparently that's what my bosses want too : ) So, off I go back to DC at the end of this month. I'll be back to the good old grind - crazy traffic, busy roads, wonderful museums, loads of stuff to do in the weekends, etc.

I'll miss Cedar Falls and my friends here. And oh, what should I say about the parties here. But anyhow, I traveled and moved enough from place to place to realize that it is just a matter of time before I get adjusted back to the pace there in DC.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home