hidden hit counter

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Resuming life in Washington DC...

So, I have been back here in Washington for almost a couple of weeks now! It feels really nice to be back! As I mentioned in my earlier post, I am now reacquainted to the crowds and especially the infamous DC traffic. I'm still in talks with my peers and mentors here regarding my move toward a PhD. Somehow I still am not convinced that I should make the plunge - at this point of time. But it could change at any point of time.

Life has been steadily busy, as you might expect living in a big city. While getting together with friends and dear ones is occupying my evenings, I'm busy with work during the day. I quite relish being back here in my own office ( a new office with more windows. nothing exciting there as every single windows looks out to a dull parking lot). I have also set up my apartment finally - I bought all the furniture (again) and set up my place. I had also got at Internet connection at home, FINALLY. I still am waiting to buy a TV; I'm tempted to hit the stores on the "Black Friday" - for the day-after-Thanksgiving sales. Once I obtain the TV, my apartment will be 'complete' and I shall be able to hold parties and invite people over.

Overall, it is quite good being back, just as I expected. It is good. And now I'm having fun, loads of it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home