hidden hit counter

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Choices, Choices, Choices.

During the course of our lives, we encounter times when we have to make choices. Believe it or not, it is my opinion that choices related to lifestyle changes and place changes are the hardest to make. Over the past two years, I have come across situations where I had to make choices. To make it even worse, there were more than three GOOD choices to make. My mind went around and around simulating various scenarios: choose 1, this will be good. choose 2, something else is good. choose 3, it might include choice 2, but will have something uncool. I've had repeat experiences with choosing - choosing place, choosing a job vs going to school, choosing to stay put or change...it ain't easy. To pick among too many choices - good choices at that - is never easy. I've realized that the best way to move forward is to think hard, measure positives vs. negatives, and make a hard choices. If all choices are good, whatever you choose will turn out OK. Doesn't it? ; )


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home