hidden hit counter

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Annual Spring Beauty of DC

Yet another year, yet another spring, yet another post on Cherry Blossoms. The annual Cherry Blossom festival just concluded in Washington, DC this weekend. This annual event of breathtakingly beautiful proportions turns Washington in to a tourist hotspot with millions descending down on to the town. I gladly make my way downtown each year, donning my tourist hat and enjoying the hustle-bustle and large crowds that I long forgot since I left India. This year the festival coincided with the "National Pillow Fight" (yes! it is mad!). Pictures from this event and also the National Kite Festival are included in the album below...

Here are pictures:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2532395&id=5734033&l=7bc0dc6249

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home