hidden hit counter

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Panther Pride!

If you ever read my profile (it is to the right of this post), you would know how much I love my alma mater - University of Northern Iowa. During my two years (that seem to have passed by super fast) of study at UNI, I never missed a single chance to show the panther pride - either by cheering on top of my voice or wearing Purple. I even do it still in Maryland. From my previous post, you would also get a grasp of the high quality education, and the one-on-one attention every student gets. I have been to a bunch of University campuses around Amercia and I work with a University now, but I am NOT exaggerating when I say that I found UNI to be the best. For the folks that think that "there's nothing in Iowa", hmm...I wouldn't try to interfere with their ignorance.

I could not have been more happier this evening: UNI Panthers beat Texas State Bobcats to reach 1-AA Divison Football Championship. I couldn't catch much of it, but I watched the best part of the game - the fourth quarter. Man, did they nail the Bobcats! It would have been more fun had I been working in Texas - a bunch of interns in my office were from Texas State and It would have been a more closely anticipated contest.

Anyway, it gives me great joy to see UNI reach the Championship game for the first time. Good luck UNI. GO PANTHERS!!

Until the next Blog,
Au Revoir!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home