hidden hit counter

Monday, May 07, 2007

Check this out...

So, here's something interesting. Remember, a few weeks ago, I posted some photos and videos from Slavic Fest here in Washington DC? I also posted the videos on YouTube and I got a bunch of hits.

Anyway, two of my posted videos were from this dance ensemble called "Barynya". They are from New York. Apparently, the owner of the ensemble, Mikhail, saw the videos and he liked 'em. He wrote to me and asked me if he could have a copy of the videos. The gentleman I am, I gave him the videos and also, I gave him some pictures I took. He posted them to his website, and their Google group.

Check out the link ... http://groups.google.com/group/Russian-folk-dance/web/01 and ahem, my name's on it : - )

Here's Baryna's homepage... http://www.barynya.com/barynya/index.htm and if you saw the Slavic Fest photos on this blog, you would recognize that the photos on that website under the heading "March 2007. George Washington University" are mine! Wink-Wink!

I thought it was pretty cool that my photography skills have been appreciated! Feels good!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home